Fingers crossed..

Christopher’s lip repair is all dependant on there being an HDU bed available for him post-op. It is all a bit complicated, but he is due to have his operation at 12 midday, but it may be at 8.30am if another case gets postponed. So I will be at the hospital tomorrow by 7.30am to make sure I can sign the relevant consents. But it still may not happen. Confused yet???? here’s hoping it all works out for the best.

A couple of pics from today:

24-sept-07-14.jpg 24-sept-07-8.jpg

24-sept-07-9.jpg 24-sept-07-10.jpg

1 Comment »

  1. Bron said,

    September 25th, 2007 at 7:25 am

    Good luck. Hope it goes ahead today Cess xx

RSS feed for comments on this post · TrackBack URL

Post a Comment